Last updated 8-22-19
What Are Cookies
I use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
No cookies will load from my site without your approval.
What Cookies am I Using
There are a few different kinds of cookies that I am using on the website. Here is the list of cookies below.
There are cookies that I have created and will be added to the site with your approval.
- These cookies track what you have approved for the website
- Currently there is just one cookie in this category
|Cookie Name||Cookie Description|
||Has the user accepted allowing cookies for this website|
These are cookies that will be added with your approval
- These cookies help me track repeat visits to the site through Google Analytics
- For more information about the Google Analytics cookies, see their cookie overview
- I have added a comments section to my website. This uses the the Disqus service which has to load its own cookies in order make the website load quickly and allow reading and writing of comments
- For more information about the Disqus cookies, see their cookie overview
If you wish to remove cookies, follow the steps to remove a cookie based on your browser:
If you have any other questions or concerns, reach out to me, Nicholas Maltbie, at firstname.lastname@example.org.